Dec 7, 2013 1–4 pm
Please join us for a festive afternoon at the Wisconsin Historical Museum:
The museum will be open to the public during regular hours from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Enjoy a members-only lounge with treats and door prizes.
- Shop with a double (20 percent) member discount in the Museum Store.
- Explore a 1960s Evergleam Aluminum Trees display.
- Participate in special kid-friendly activities and crafts.
- Sing along to your favorite holiday tunes live on piano.
- Explore the museum's four floors of exhibits.
Dec 12, 2013 - Dec 15, 2013 Open daily from Thanksgiving through Christmas, Monday through Saturday 9 am–4 pm, Sunday 11 am–4 pm
Give the gift of Wisconsin history and support the museum. This holiday sale features gifts from our Real Wisconsin line and a great selection of Wisconsin books for young and old readers alike. There's sure to be something for everyone on your shopping list. Society members receive a 10-percent discount.
- December 12 — BOGO half-off storewide
- December 13 — 20 percent off all Real Wisconsin products
- December 14 — 20 percent off all Native American-related products
- December 15 — Day of giving (for each item donated to the Porchlight Donation Drive, receive a coupon for 10 percent off one item)
Dec 14, 2013 1–2 pm
In conjunction with the Wisconsin Historical Museum's 11th Annual Holiday Sale, Patty Loew will be at the Wisconsin Historical Museum for a book signing. Patty Loew is the author of the popular publication, 'Indian Nations of Wisconsin: Histories of Endurance and Renewal,' which the Wisconsin Historical Society Press recently released in a revised, second edition.