Tuesday, October 25, 2011 - Friday, October 28, 2011 Event times vary, see description.
Enjoy a week of supernatural stories and spooky activities for all ages! Join in the search for Wisconsin's eeriest stories and places with a museum scavenger hunt, and meet some colorful characters from Wisconsin's past wandering the exhibit floors.
Programs and Times:
Museum Scavenger Hunt and Colorful Character Appearances — 10 am–3 pm daily.
Mystery Movies — Enjoy a variety of suspenseful mystery films from the 1930s, '40s, and 50s:
- Wednesday at noon: "Midnight Manhunt" (1945, 63 min)
- Wednesday at 2 pm: "The Black Raven" (1943, 65 min)
- Thursday at noon: "Nancy Drew, Reporter" (1939, 68 min)
- Thursday at 2 pm: "The Cheney Vase" and "To Trap a Thief" (1950s, 49 min total)
- Friday at 2 pm: "The Mystery of Mr. Wong" (1939, 68 min)
Free and open to the public
Venue: Wisconsin Historical Museum
Four floors of changing exhibit galleries, permanent exhibits and the museum store — located on Madison's Capitol Square
30 N Carroll St